Google Search

Google

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Run # 213 - The Fully Clothed Nello's Run

I ate dinner around 9:30 pm at Nello's, a fantastic pizzeria/restaurant/pizza joint just over a mile from my house.

I also drank two beers and noticed it was about 10:15 pm when I was getting ready to leave.

I devised a simple plan.

Rather than driving home, changing into running clothes, and then heading back outside around 11 pm or so, I'd just run home from the restaurant - fully clothed.

So in a long sleeved shirt, jeans, and shoddy running shoes, I took off from Nello's parking lot and ran straight home.

It was surprising to me that I ran at about the same pace I usually run at, even though my shoes came untied right away.

I credit the alcohol for not making me think too much to slow me down.

Even though this post might be my most entertaining so far, I'm still in awe over what this running streak freak is doing.

If I'm ever living and running in South Beach, I hope I too am a wooly mammoth with friends.

No comments: